The Fifth International Conference on Connected and Autonomous Driving aims to bring together the researchers and practitioners on connected cars, autonomous driving, transportation systems and ride-sharing platforms to address core challenges with vehicle connectivity and autonomous driving. MetroCAD 2022 solicits research papers describing significant research contributions to the field of connected and autonomous driving.
Topics for MetroCAD 2022
Authors are invited to submit papers on a wide range of research topics, spanning both theoretical and systems research. Topics include but are not limited to:
- Perception, localization, mapping, planning and control, action prediction for autonomous driving.
- Consumer services, include Internet- and cloud-based digital services that add to the driving experience.
- Connected Vehicle packages, using advanced features to improve or help manage the car’s operation and autonomous driving.
- Connected vehicle data operations of various data sources and latency requirements.
- Artificial Intelligence approaches for control and coordination of traffic leveraging V2V and V2X infrastructures.
- Security, privacy, ethics, human interaction related with autonomous driving
- Enabling technologies for Autonomous Driving.
- Social and human impact of CAVs.
- Vehicle cooperation and control, assisted and autonomous driving.
- Autonomous vehicle hardware/software systems.
- Electric vehicles, vehicular electronics, and intelligent transportation.
- Emerging technologies, 5G and beyond.
Paper submission should be formatted using the IEEE Conference template. Submitted papers must be no longer than 8 single-spaced 8.5" x 11" pages, including figures and tables, plus as many pages as needed for references, using 10-point type and two-column format. Accepted papers will be allowed 2 additional pages in the proceedings. Please refer to the IEEE formatting instruction for details.
Submissions should represent original research results and may not be under review or accepted for publication in another venue. All papers should be submitted through https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/METROCAD2022.
Full Paper Due: January 24, 2022
Acceptance Notification: February 28, 2022
Camera Ready Due: March 11, 2022